martes, 4 de diciembre de 2012

Made a weong turn one or twice, dug my way out. Blood and fire. Bad decisions. That's alright, welcome to my  silly life. 
Mistreated, this place, missundaztood. Miss "no way it's all good". It didn't slow me down. Mistaken. Always second guessing. Underestimated. Look, I'm still around...
Pretty, pretty please don't you ever, ever feel, like you're less than fucking perfect.
Pretty, pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing. You're fucking perfect to me!
You're so mean when you talk about yourself, you were wrong. Change the voices in your had, make them like you instead...
So complicated look happy, you'll make it!
Filled with so much hatred... such a tired game. It'd enough! I've done all I can think of. Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same.
The whole world's scared so I swallow the fear, the only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer. So cool in lyind, and try try try, but we try too hard and it's a waste of my time. 
Why do we do that? Why do I do that?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario